Join us on July 26 for NightVision State of Space, a three-part event that will provide a 360-degree view of the space and satellite market, a sector that is seeing immense innovation and growth in both commercial and government technologies in recent years.
Over the course of the event, we will take a unique look at the market for space technologies, including talking to investors and market experts about the state of venture investment and the public markets, as well as to some of the hottest startups, leading defense contractors and leading aerospace companies on the next frontiers of technology and innovation.
The event is open to all to attend and will include an open Q&A portion for each section.
Opening Keynote: (9-9:15 AM PT)
- Doug Wolfe, CTO, Jacobs
State of the Space Market: (9:15-9:45 AM PT) VCs and Wall Street analysts discuss the state of the market, what areas are growing, where is there greenfield, what areas are losing investment, etc.
- Matt O’Connell, Operating Partner, DCVC
- Bryan Chambers, President and Co-Founder, Capital Factory
- Ken Gonzalez, Managing Director, NightDragon
- [Additional speakers to be announced]
The Next Frontier of Space Innovation: (9:45-10:15 AM PT) Innovators discuss leading emerging technology categories and potential within the space sector.
- Payam Banzadeh, CEO, Capella Space
- John Serafini, CEO, HawkEye 360
- Rob Geckle, Chairman and CEO of Airbus U.S. Space & Defense
- Dave Broadbent, President, Space Business, Raytheon