NightDragon is bringing back one of our most popular events of last year – the NightVision State of Cybersecurity – for its second annual iteration.
Over the course of the event, we will take a unique look at what products are really being adopted by cybersecurity buyers, what financial analysts are watching around skyrocketing valuations and what investors are watching for the next frontier of innovation. We’ll also look at the state of the cyber talent gap, public-private partnership efforts and how CISOs are responding to the latest threats.
We invite you to join us for this six-part event on January 3, moderated by NightDragon Founder and Managing Director Dave DeWalt. The event is open to all to attend and will include an open Q&A portion for each section.
Leading Go-to-Market Perspectives – 9-9:30 AM PT
- Richard Watson, Global & Asia-Pacific Cybersecurity Consulting Leader, EY
- Kris Lovejoy, Global Security and Resilience Practice Leader, Kyndryl
Leading CISO Perspectives – 9:30-10 AM PT
- Vijay Bolina, CISO, Google Deepmind
- Vijaya Kaza, CSO, Head of Engineering for Trust and Safety, AirBnB
- Jen Vasquez, VP, CISO, Cigna
Leading Wall Street Perspectives – 10-10:30 AM PT
- Sterling Auty, Senior Managing Director, MoffetNathanson
- Fatima Boolani, Co-Head US Software Equity Research, Citi
- Rob Owens, Co-Head Technology Research, Piper Sandler
Leading Venture Capital Investor Perspectives – 10:30-11 AM PT
- Bob Ackerman, Managing Director, AllegisCyber Capital
- Nadav Zafrir, Managing Partner, Team8
- Alberto Yépez, Managing Director, Forgepoint
State of the Cyber Talent Gap – 11-11:30 AM PT
- Kelly Bissell, CVP, Microsoft Security, Microsoft
- BJ Jenkins, President, Palo Alto Networks
Government Perspective on Advancing Public-Private Partnership – 11:30-12 PT
- Kemba Eneas Walden, Principal Deputy National Cyber Director