Today’s CISOs operate amid rapid and complex change — defending against constantly evolving threat landscapes and increasingly sophisticated bad actors while trying to build a more resilient culture that is adaptable, innovative and programmatic.
Join WWT CEO and co-founder Jim Kavanaugh and NightDragon Founder and CEO Dave DeWalt as they unpack this complexity and how CISOs and security leaders can navigate this fast-paced and evolving landscape, including leveraging best practices and how to validate new, innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence. Jim and Dave will also talk about how WWT is scaling best practices through its Advanced Technology Center (ATC) and helping customers set up environments to test and implement the emerging innovations in the market.
What to expect
- Trends shaping today’s complex threat landscape and how to combat it head on.
- Areas boards and executive leadership should be prioritizing today to win in the future.
- Insight into what Dave and Jim are hearing directly from leading CISOs as it relates to emerging technologies and cybersecurity.
- How generational technologies such as generative AI can play both hero and villain, and how to validate their implementation.
- Creating a cohesive security strategy and culture that breaks down fragmented and siloed team.
- The value of WWT’s Advanced Technology Center (ATC) and innovative technology vendors inside, including several NightDragon companies.